Yes! Subject to availability, you can change your date and time. If tickets haven't been released for a future date you'd like to attend, simply check the website at a later date to transfer your tickets.
Tickets will be released weekly every Tuesday @ 12:01 AM PST. Tickets are released for the following Saturday - Friday.
- Go to: https://ticketzone.com/transfer/create
- Enter your 15 digit order number (you can find this on your receipt that was emailed to you)
- Choose the new date (only dates with tickets that have been released will be available)
- Choose your desired time slot
- Click Request Transfer
- Once approved, you will receive your new tickets and a confirmation to the original email used to place your original order
- If your request is Declined, you can try your transfer again, for another time and/or date.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, please read!
- TRANSFERRING UNUSED TICKETS for past dates is allowed as long as your tickets haven't been scanned.
- Partial Ticket Transfers are not permitted. We have no way of changing or transferring a single ticket from an order with multiple tickets. All tickets must be transferred at the same time.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your new tickets after you are approved.
- Confirmations and approvals can take up to 24 hours to arrive in your inbox
- Please allow at least 24 hours before contacting us if you haven't received your new tickets.